Our Four Steps to a Smooth Move.
We've been in the business of helping seniors downsize and relocate since 1990, so we know what it takes to make a successful move – every time!
YOUR INITIAL FREE CONSULATION
- A Senior Move Manager will meet you at your home, learn of your needs, share our process and provide you with a written estimate.
- They will share options on how we can assist in sorting and downsizing.
- Your Move Manager will take care of all the details.
PLANNING YOUR MOVE
- Create a move plan.
- Assist with floor planning.
- Schedule sorting-what to keep, sell, donate.
- Estimate for, schedule and supervise moving company.
- Assist with utility changes, forward mail.
PROFESSIONAL PACKING TO PROTECT YOUR POSSESSIONS
- We take photographs so that we can replicate your space and create an immediate sense of "home".
- From years of experiences, our trained employees efficiently and professionally pack your possessions.
- We provide all boxes and supplies.
- On move day, your Move Manager will meet and direct movers.
- They will supervise pre-determined placement of furniture.
- Our team will unpack, resettle your belongings and remove all boxes.
- The final details: make the beds, hang pictures, connect phones, TV's, lamps, and computers.
- Provide finishing touches.
- Sorting/downsizing/decluttering only
- Home/apartment clean-outs
- Internal moves within a community campus
- Moves to/from another state
- Large scale relocation projects