We are seeking applicants for a Marketing Director position!
Gentle Transitions™ is a pioneer in the senior move management industry, assisting older adults Twin Cities wide. Family owned and operated for 30 years, our mission is to ease the relocation process and provide our clients with peace of mind during what can be an overwhelming time.
Our services include sorting, "right-sizing" (getting rid of unwanted items), packing, unpacking and totally resettling our clients. One of our priorities is to create a family-like work environment, treating each employee with respect and compassion. For the past six years in a row, we have been honored to receive the StarTribune's Top MN Workplace award, achieving the #1 or #2 spot in the Small Business category each year.
We are seeking a full-time, essential team member in our administrative office located in Edina (near 494/100). As an integral member of our administrative team, this position offers a wide variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the owners, administrative team members and Gentle Transitions field staff.
Personal skills and qualities required:
- Professional, confidential, personable, organized, efficient.
- Excellent phone and people skills.
- Outstanding representative of the company.
- Creative, good problem solver.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Rational, self-directed, prompt, compassionate, eager, motivated.
- Knowledge of the senior industry and its key players is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, comfortable working with database program (e.g. ACT or Hubspot)
- Call on new communities/marketing directors to build the value in our services as it relates to their role.
- Manage those relationships on an ongoing basis (direct mail, eblasts, video series, flower/plant drop-offs, team lunches, etc.).
- Ongoing communications with all communities.
- Spearhead communication regarding seminars/webinars (e.g. churches, senior communities, new buildings/pre-opening). Initiate/oversee post seminar mailings.
- Add seminars to Gentle Transitions® website.
- Work with seminar hosts on creation of flyers.
- Vendor events (e.g. Fall Aging Conference, Senior Fairs, Individual communities), attend local industry events and conferences.
- Attend senior industry networking meetings.
- Eblasts to ACT database-minimum of 4/year (clean up returned emails to keep database current).
- Maintain partnerships (e.g. PHS-Presbyterian Homes of MN, Oppidan, Benedictine of Shakopee, Encore, etc.).
- Work together with Marketing Associate on seminar requests.
- Ongoing maintenance of ACT & GT Portal databases.
- Manage Southwest Senior Housing membership database.
- Contribute content to social media pages, alongside President and Managing Director.
- Monthly checks of online review sites. Make President and Managing Director aware of any positive or negative reviews so that all reviews receive a prompt reply.
- Participate in and attend company gatherings.
- Summer picnic
- 2 winter coffees
- Move Manager holiday dinner
- Company holiday dinner
- Other events (e.g. warehouse open house, root beer float, Halloween, hot dog grilling, etc.)
Gentle Transitions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to be considered for this position, please fill out and submit the form below. Please note that you must attach your resumé before you click the submit button.