We are seeking applicants for an Operations Assistant position!
Gentle Transitions™ is a pioneer in the senior move management industry, assisting older adults Twin Cities wide. Family owned and operated for over 28 years, our mission is to ease the relocation process and provide our clients with peace of mind during what can be an overwhelming time.
Our services include sorting, getting rid of unwanted items, packing, unpacking and totally resettling our clients. One of our priorities is to create a family-like work environment, treating each employee with respect and compassion. For the past five years, we have been honored to receive the StarTribune Top MN Workplace award.
We are seeking a full-time, essential team member in our administrative office located in Edina (near 494/100). As an integral member of our administrative team, this position offers a wide variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the owners, administrative team members and Gentle Transitions field staff.
- Answering phones
- Learning and mastering our proprietary online portal
- Some staff scheduling
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new employees
- General office duties (to be explained)
- Values align with the mission of Gentle Transitions: "to ease the relocation process and provide our clients with peace of mind", and a 'customer first' commitment"
- Outgoing, people-focused
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent technology skills and aptitude (including Office, CRM, and other software)
- Proficient working in an environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Proven ability to prioritize independently and in collaboration with others
Education and Experience Required:
- High School degree required; college degree preferred
- Prior administrative experience required
- Experience in the senior or service industry is a plus
Gentle Transitions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to be considered for this position, please fill out and submit the form below. Please note that you must attach your resumé before you click the submit button.