Date & Time
Tuesday, Apr 26, 2022
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
The Heritage at Lyngblomsten
1415 Almond Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55436
Seminar is FREE to attend, but reservations are requested. Please RSVP by April 22.
• Fill out an online form at www.lyngblomsten.org/Downsize, or
• Contact LeAnn Russell at (651) 632-5429 or email@example.com.
Does the thought of downsizing and moving from your longtime family home overwhelm you? If so, you’re not alone! Join us for a FREE seminar that will cover helpful tips for downsizing and provide the peace of mind you’re desiring as you consider moving to a senior living campus.
At this seminar, you’ll learn about:
• Common challenges older adults face when making a housing transition
• Strategies for downsizing and de-cluttering
• Helpful tips for before, during, and after moving day
• And more!
After the presentation, there will be an opportunity to tour The Heritage at
Lyngblomsten, our market-rate senior living apartments located off Midway Parkway in the beautiful Como Park neighborhood of St. Paul. Staff will be on hand to answer your questions and help you through any next steps you desire. Learn more about
The Heritage at Lyngblomsten at www.lyngblomsten.org/Heritage.